Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yes, I've been playing again!

Here are a few 3" x 3" cards and Easel cards I have been making with the new Cherry-O paper and the Petite Perks- Dreams stamp set.













I even did a little stitching.













Yes, I was a very bad girl and purchased some punches from my Friend Teri who is a SU demo.










But look how cute the 3" x 3" easel cards turned out.





















































This is a set we consultants can give to our customers how ever we want.


















Look it even comes in it's own little case.










As you can see I am lovin' this little set.

If you would like the directions to any of these cards, leave me a comment or send me an email and I will get the directions to you.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment