Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls Night Out!

Wow!!! This was fun.  I can't wait till December when they have their next Crop.  I signed up to be a Vendor but after getting there and setting up all my stuff, I wished I had signed up for the Crop.  They made the cutest Mom chipboard books.









I made the Cherry-O Workshop On The Go kit.  I also made the page on the front cover of the New Summer Idea Book and the page displayed on page 8 in the Summer Idea Book.  I didn't get the cover page completed but I will finish it soon.  Here is my display.

















I also made 2 Dry Erase Boards.



















And while I was sitting at the crop, I made a 3" x 3" mini card and a  Tea Light Cake to match.

































As you can tell, I cheated a little and used some of SU's Punches.   I love their punches, I think they dress things up a little and I wish we had more punches.  

I am having my next Open Crop on May 15th, send me an email if you want more information. jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrapin',

Janice





No comments:

Post a Comment