Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 15, 2010 OPEN CROP!!! 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.


This Friday is my next crop, call or send me an email if you want more information and or directions to the BCT community Room.  I have lots of fun things I have been working on.  3D flowers, tea-light cake and Dry Erase Boards.  If you wish to make any of the items you have seen on my blog let me know and I will make sure I have everything to make the project.  

If you scroll down you will see the Display board with all the Cherry-O pages and cards that I made last month getting ready for the Girl's Night Out crop on April 30 and May 1st.  I made another layout using the Imagines how to book page 18 Sideline Surprise.  It turned out very cute. 

If you haven't picked up your new Summer 2010 Idea book stop by on Saturday and say hello. 

This is the make-n-take card that I will have for you to make on Saturday, who knows I might just have another one too.  I guess you will have to stop by and see what else I have for you.
















I was hoping to add more pictures, but my computer has other plans tonight.  


Happy Scrapin',


Janice














No comments:

Post a Comment