Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

From February 1, 2010, through February 28, 2010, Close To My Heart is offering a Buy one Get one FREE on their Textured cardstock combo packs.  For every purchase you make, Close To My Heart will donate $2.00 to Operation Smile for their emergency relief efforts in Haiti.  For more information on their on the ground efforts you can visit www.operationsmile.org/haiti.
This would be a great time to stock up on Textured cardstock.  You can order online at jwilson.myctmh.com or call me and I will place the order for you.  If you have any questions please call me.
Here is a list of the combo packs and their item numbers,
  
X5747 Basic
X5681 Spring Harmony
X5745 Summer Celebration
X5669 Autumn Harvest
X5670 Winter Cozy


Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment