Saturday, February 20, 2010

3" x 3" cards and a jar.

I played around today getting ready for my workshop tonight and made these cards and the jar for the drawing for the FREE stamp set.

This one is made using Top Stitch.
















This one is made using Veranda.
















This one is made using Caboodle.

















This is the Jar that I covered with paper from the Caboodle Level 2 paper pack, for the drawing for the FREE stamp set.

















At first I didn't really like the Caboodle paper pack but the more I play with it, the more versatile I find it is.  I have made several cards using Caboodle and it works for Boy or Girl cards.  It's nice to have such a versatile paper pack, you just need to use your imagination, the possibilities are endless.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment