Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Caboodle Workshop - March 6, and March 20, 2010

Here is the Caboodle Workshop On The Go main layout.  I still need to add the Title which reads "NO RULES!"
My Granddaughter Hailey is sporting the blue clothes and helmet.

Here is the alternate layout and again I need to add the Title, this one reads " Best Friends".  My Granddaughter Hailey is wearing the orange outfit.  Jo is 2 weeks older than Hailey and they have been best friends since birth.  I just love to watch these two playing together.  They are not the typical 4 year olds.  One day Jo told my Granddaughter Mary that her mommy shaves her legs with whip cream.  So of course I had to ask, which works better.  


The Workshop On The Go Brochure has complete instructions for these cards.


The Workshop On The Go brochure tells you what "How to book" you need to find the instructions to make these cards.

I hope you like these projects, I will be adding a few more as I get ready for the workshop on March 6 and March 20, 2010. 


I hope to see you at the Workshop.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment