Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day.  I did.  For the first time in a very long time My hubby and I slept in, and I mean slept in.  We didn't get up till noon.  I don't think Steve has slept that long since the last time he went overseas.  Which has been about 10 years.  I get to sleep in a lot, but mostly it's because I have had a rough night with my back, and it's not till noon.  Any way, after we got up, Steve took me out for breakfast. I had a wonderful time.
Below are some of the cards I made for my Valentine's.  They are all made using the Veranda paper pack and the Petite Perks stamp set Bee Mine.  I also used the February Word Puzzle D1269.

This one is for my hubby.


This one is a candy bar wrapper.  My Son loves the Hershey's Dark Chocolate bars, so I always give him one on the holidays.







I made 5 of these for my Grandchildren and my Great nephew.  I put flower seeds inside them.  My Grandchildren love to help me in the garden and I thought this would be better than more chocolate or sugar and it will last all summer.


I forgot to take a picture of the other card I made and gave to Dawn and Charlie.  I will try to get a picture of it to post.

I have been working so very hard trying to get a workshop started and just when I think everything is falling into place and I have people coming to my workshop, I forget to pick up the key to the community room where I am holding the workshop.  Well, fortunately for me, I had cancellations.  I feel like a complete Ditz, if there is such a thing.  Wow, I thought I had everything in order.  I booked the community room for the 1st and 3 rd Saturdays for the rest of the year.  I had my artwork done, my gathering project was done and as I started to pack things out to the van I realized what I forgot.  So, I let everyone know what a ditz I am and invited them to come next week and make fun of me.  Maybe that will get someone to come to my workshop.

I hope you enjoy my creations.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment