Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Cards made with Caboodle

Here is an Easel Birthday card that I made today using Caboodle Level 2 paper pack and February's Stamp Of The Month, D 1407 Piece of Cake.

















Here the card is open.


















This is another card I made today using the Caboodle Level 2 paper pack and  C1387 Playin Hard stamp set.  I used the color Ready Alphabet letters and colored the word Play with Heavenly Blue marker.


















To get complete instructions on either of these cards come to my workshops on the 1 and 3 Saturdays and I would be glad to show you.  If you can not come to my workshops send me an email and I will give you the recipe and instructions.


This is another Easel card that I made using Top Stitch Level 2 Paper pack and February's Stamp Of The Month, D1407 Piece of Cake.

















I hope you like the cards I have shared tonight.  I would love to have someone leave me a comment, good or bad.  It's all love.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment