Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Rock Workshop On The Go.

As you know I have 4 Grandchildren and they all wanted to have pictures taken as soon as they found out what I was doing.

Jordan woke up one morning and he had the perfect "Rock Star" bed head hair and I just had to get the pics for the layouts.  The first 2  LO's are from the You Rock Workshop On The Go and the other 2 are from the How to Books.  

This is Jordan.






































This is Zack.












































This is Mary.  This LO is from the Imagine How To Book, it is called "Grand Finale"and is on page 108.











































This is Hailey and this LO is a kit from my up-line and it is from the Reflections How To Book it is called Bottom Border Overlap you can find it on page 34.















































We had so much fun that morning.  I hope they enjoy the memory these pages bring back when they look at them in the future.  They bring so much joy to my life.

I hope you enjoy the pages too.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment