Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wow how time flies.

I can't believe it has been 13 days since I last posted.  I have been busy.  January 2nd was my first Scrapbook workshop, I had everything ready and no one showed.  Jan. 3rd was my Birthday.  My dear hubby took me to breakfast and Miss Hailey was worried that we were going to eat cake while we were out so I re-assured her that we were only going to eat breakfast not cake.  Zack and Miss Mary were busy cleaning the kitchen and dinning room, when we left for breakfast.  That evening My daughter Dawn made Chicken Gordon Blue from scratch for dinner and home made Cheese cake.  It was delicious!!!  My Son gave me a large box, and as soon as I opened one flap, he said "don't open it you will let it all out". It was filled with love.  My oldest grandson Jordan, took some small items from my craft room, put them in my Green M&M tin and wrapped them for me, he said "at least I knew you would like them".  My grandson Zack, bought 2 staplers, one black and one purple and wrapped the black one for me, knowing that purple is my favorite color.  Miss Mary made me a lovely beaded necklace.  Dawn and Charlie gave me a beautiful purple pearl bracelet.  My Niece and great nephew gave me a beautiful glass heart pendent with a purple flower inside it.  My Husband gave me a shelving unit for my craft room, a new skillet and a small crock pot.  My friends and their owners gave me a nice warm pair of slippers and a beautiful scarf with some tea and chocolate raspberry coffee. Yum!!! The boys even signed my card.














The boys are Silky Terriers.
This was such a cute idea, our dogs foot print would take up the whole inside of the card.














On Saturday January 9th Dawn and I took the kids to The Dalles to see my Brother and Sister-in-Law.  We spent the day and had a great time.  My Mother-in-Law's birthday was Wednesday the 13th, so Steve and I drove to The Dalles to spend some time with her.  It was good to see the family.  I haven't seen most of them in over a year because of my back.

Since Wednesday I ave been busy getting ready for todays Card workshop I hope someone shows up for this workshop.  Here are the cards I made, and they are all from the Top Stitch paper pack.


























































I made a smaller version of the Mini Milk carton for my Valentine project.  I will post the instructions tomorrow.


Again I am behind on Birthday cards.  Tomorrow I will post my Workshop On The Go pages and cards.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment