Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow!!! We have a heat advisory through Friday! It is currently 91 degrees in Beavercreek, OR. That's HOT!!!




I have had a lot going on this last week. Our extra fridge on the porch quit working and we had to replace it. I talked my hubby into getting a new Refrigerator for the kitchen(27 cu ft) and I got a new range in the process. It is a Maytag Gemini and has a double oven and glass top. Yes, I know I'm spoiled but we really needed these items. As most of you know I have a one butt kitchen(galley) and 9 of us live here. One of the large burners on the old range, quit working back in December and I have been cooking with it since. Not much fun. Now comes the grueling task of making the Fridge fit. We had to tear out cabinets and now we have to move the light switch, which means someone has to go up into the attic and move the wires. I think we will wait till it cools down a bit. My son-in-law is going to put some recessed lights up in the kitchen ceiling for me while he is up there moving the wiring. YEAH!!! I'll actually be able to see what I'm cooking.



I wanted to share something I made in May. Uncle Sam, I made him using the Paper Doll Dress up cricut cartridge and CTMH Paper.





Thank you for checking on my blog.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment