Sunday, July 26, 2009


I made this card With Tulip, Olive and Vanilla Cream card stock. Cocoa, Tulip and Olive Ink pads and C1340 Aspirations stamp set. I also used my Cuttle bug Swirl embossing plate, piercing tool, Liquid Glass, Icicle Stickles, white organdy ribbon and scallop scissors.
I found a similar card sometime ago on Splitcoaststampers.com I wish I could give the creator credit, but I do not know who made it. Sorry.


This is another birthday card that I made this last week.
I used CTMH's X7113B Tinkerin' Level 2 Paper with C1354 Robot Power and C1353 Gear Up Stamp sets. Holiday Red and Vanilla Cream card stock. Clover Meadow, Sunflower, Grey Flannel and Grey Wool ink pads. Then I tied the green organdy ribbon to finish it off.

Happy Scrapin'

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment