1. To make the card body, Cut your Card stock so that it is 5 ½” x 11”. Score the card stock at 3 ½”, 7”, and 10 ½” this should leave a ½” edge to adhere the card together. On the opposite end of the 1/2” fold cut a notch 1/2” deep in booth sides, Fold the card but do not glue together yet.
2. Cut a 10 ½ x 1 ¼” strip of plastic grocery bag. Wrap around notched section and adhere the ends together (strip should be snug, but be able to slide easily back and forth).
3. Cut 2 rectangles of card stock 3 ¼” X 5” and decorate them or put a gift card on one. Adhere one rectangle to the front side of the plastic strip
4. Adhere remaining rectangle to back side of the plastic strip. Use a 1” circle hole punch and cut 2 notches on the left side that you can use to pull out one of the card stock papers inside. The other card stock piece will pop out the other side!
5. Assemble the card body, adhering the 1/2” folded edge to the inside of the card.
6. Decorate card front as desired. I took a piece of Bella and attached it to the front. Then I layered 3 paper flowers that I had inked with Crème Brulee and put a large Chocolate brad in the center and adhered it to the large Daisy on the front and added some Icicle Stickles to the centers of the hollyhock flowers and added a die cut sprig behind the daisy. I stamped a saying from the Thank You stamp set on a die cut piece of White Daisy CS and 2nd generation stamped the Daisy from Endless Friendship and put it on the inside left of the card and added a hollyhock flower and some die cut sprigs and Stickles to the brad flower center. Then I added a ribbon with a spiral clip for the pull.
There are lots of great occasions for these fun sliding cards!