Sunday, December 22, 2013

The new Close To my Heart Spring Summer 2014 Idea Book is coming!!!

That's right and I am so excited.  I have had a sneak peak at a few of the papers and some of the cards for the new Picture My Life Scrapbooking program, and I can tell you they are AMAZING!!! 

I can't wait to get my hands on one of the new Idea Books and start ordering. I can see so many new Mini Albums already in the works.  

Mark your calendars for January 29th as Shannon Buck and I will be hosting our Semi-Annual Idea Book kick off party and you won't want to miss this one. There will be lots of Fun, Food and Fantastic Prizes. Start asking friends now to join you for the party.  Make sure to RSVP 503-708-6889 so we can reserve a spot for you and your friends.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment