Saturday, December 14, 2013

Just updated the "While Supplies last" section on my website.

Have you been to my website lately? Close To My Heart just updated the While Supplies Last section and there's a lot on there at really great prices. Like the 6" x 6" craft cards and envelhat I taught a mini album class with these, 10 cards and envelopes are just $2.00.  Craft envelopes are $1.50. 100 Pewter brads are just $2.00. My Legacy Writers Black pen set $9.00 these pens come in 4 sizes and are great for the pen and ink type lines that people use on cards and scrapbook pages. I have had a set for about 5 years and I love them.

You should check the While Supplies Last and while you are there check out the retiring items list also. Some items are retiring that I didn't expect to go quite so soon.  Like our Glitz Gels and our Base and bling necklaces.

Here's the link to my website janicewilson.ctmh.com


Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment