Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Are You Serious? Wow. Oh MY Word! Did You See This? OH MY!

Those were the first words that came out of my mouth.  I was sharing the new Spring Summer 2014 Idea Book with my Daughter Dawn, while my Son James was in the Kitchen making fun of me because I couldn't finish my sentences.  Every page I turned was another surprise.

This is the best Idea Book ever.  I LOVE all the papers and Stamps and the new Tool.  Yes I said Tool, I could be missing some thing but I only saw 1 super cool tool.  I have been asking Corp. to add these to the Idea Book for a while now.  I truly believe we need real texture and not just an implied texture.  I'll leave it at that.

So, I can show you the cover now, but that is about it.  I will have to wait to show you more.

If you want to get your very own Spring Summer 2014 Idea book early, place a $25.00 order with me or on my website, from the Autumn Winter 2013 Idea Book or the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide between now and January 31st and I will give you one for FREE.  Here is a link to my website janicewilson.ctmh.com.

You won't be disappointed, I assure you.

I will be placing my order on January 1st to get products for the Semi Annual Idea Book Kick Off Party Shannon and I are hosting January 29, 2014.  If you can you should try to be at this one.  We are going to have so much fun.  You can RSVP with me to reserve your spot early.  Bring all your friends and anyone you know who stamps, scrapbooks or makes any kind of paper crafts.

I might not be posting often for the next few weeks as I will be busy designing some party favors, prizes and mini albums.  I can't wait to get started.  Yahoo!!!

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment