Friday, December 6, 2013

Just got these in today.


How cute are these?

Perfect for your little Princesses or Diva's!!!

 Yes, they are jewelry boxes.
 I only have 2 for now.  More are on the way.  
I am asking $25.00 each plus shipping.

They are approximately 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 4" they have 4 metal claw foot legs and open, have a mirror inside and hold rings and other items.

You really have to see them to see the quality and craftsmanship that went into these.  They could even double as Barbie furniture. 

Come see them at my Open House today.  Don't wait too long, they won't last.
Have a Paparazzi Day!

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janice. . .Wanted to wish you a very happy new year and to also thank you for your kind comment regarding the loss of my Shotsy. It meant so much to me. Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete