Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh my goodness.

I LOVE the new products,  I can't wait to share them with you all.  Super cute stuff.

The Picture My Life Scrapbooking program is going to be so much fun to use.  There are so many options.   I plan on starting mine with week one of January 2014.  This is all new to me, but I want to try and see how it works. I am so behind on all of my scrapbooking that maybe this will  be easier.  Here's a sneak peek;
Here are the page protector options. 5 Different divided styles to choose from.


 This picture is from the back of the Idea Book.
  
Here are the names of the new Paper packs; Skylark, Ivy Lane, Ariana, Balloon Ride, Jubilee, Timberline and Lollydoodle.

Remember if you would like to get your Spring Summer 2014 Idea Book early just place an order of $25.00 or more from the Autumn Winter 2013 Idea Book or the Holiday Gift Guide either on my website, my email or by phone 503-708-6889 between now and January 31, 2014.  I will give you an Idea book for FREE!


Watch for more sneak peeks as we get closer to February 1st.  January is my Birthday month and I might even open a Mystery Hostess Online Party in January, just to celebrate.  

Keep checking back often, because I will let you know if I do. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment