Thursday, December 22, 2011

Website Sale happening NOW, While Supplies Last!!!

Tis the season...and I just wanted to let you know that there are lots of new items on my website marked incredibly low and available only while supplies last!

Simply head out to my Website at janicewilson.myctmh.com and click on the Shop Online tab. Next, go to the bottom of the drop down list along the left and look for the "While Supplies Last" link. You will find SUPER DISCOUNTED items such as Paper packs for $3.00! Mini-Medly Accents for only $2.00! Twinkle Brads for an incredibly low $.80!

Remember, I can do gift certificates for your crafty friends, or for your loved ones to give to YOU! Just give them my contact info and I will be happy to help!

Start Shopping

Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Janice Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment