Thursday, December 15, 2011

Card Class in The Dalles this Saturday!

Wow where has the month gone?  It has been busy around here with my bazaars and then My MIL was here for 11 days and then we had the Christmas party at the Base.  I have been working on my Christmas cards and I have been working on Steve's retirement Invitations, all of which need to go in the mail by Monday. Of course I had to get sick before I could get my cards ready for class this Saturday, but I finally got them made and in the mail today.  Here they are, let me know what yo think.  Sorry they are a little blurry, I am still a little shaky.





Here is the card I am making for my Christmas Cards.

Hopefully I will be able to show you the cards I am making for Steve's retirement invitations soon.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!! THEY'RE SOOO CUTE!!! Can't wait till class!!!
    ~Tarina

    ReplyDelete