Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day.  We did.  I cooked a turkey and a ham and took our meal to The Dalles and picked up Steve's Mom and Step-dad and we all, including my Children and Grandchildren had a picnic at Sorosis park.  The weather was nice and sunny.  It was a beautiful day.  I have pictures on my phone so when I figure out how to get them off my phone I will post them.

Mom and Bill with Great Granddaughter Hailey

Grandpa Bill turned 86 last Sunday.  


Charlie is just out of this pic, Dawn, James, Steve, Grandpa, Grandma and miss Hailey. 

Miss Mary reading her comics next to Jordan and Zack.

Charlie, Dawn, James and Miss Hailey

James, Steve taking a pic of me taking a pic of him,  Grandpa, Grandma and Miss Hailey

Grandpa had a cupcake with chocolate frosting and ended up with a mustache, James thinks he looks good with a stache.

Miss Mary showing me her Monkey bar skills

Miss Hailey showing me her Monkey bar skills

She is still going

and going

and going

I wonder if she is related to the Energizer Bunny?



I haven't updated you on the chicks, so here are some pictures.  Last Sunday we put the chicks out in their coop.  They were so funny to watch.  Steve cut holes in the bottom sides of the totes so that they could come out when they want.



it looks like one chick is being pushed out the hole.


The chicks would poke out their heads and then go back in the tote.

Finally one ventures out to see what is going on.





The little black Cochin in the green tote came out and quickly ran into the white box, I guess it was scared of the unknown.


Mary and Hailey had to see how they liked their new house.

Waiting in line were Jordan and Zack.  They all had to see how the chicks liked their new home. 

If you look closely you can see a chick in between the white box and the clear tote.  I think it thought it was stuck there.

 I went out Yesterday to check on them and get more pictures to post an update and this is what I found.  It was 70 degrees out side and about 95 in their house so they were all out running around and having a good ole time.

If you look back to an older post you can see how much they have grown.  They aren't those cute little fluff balls anymore.



Hoppy Easter!!!

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment