Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cards for next Saturdays card class in The Dalles.

Here are some of the cards that I am planning on teaching at my next card class.
This set is Birthday Bash - C1436 $18.95.  I used a Colonial White card base, Cranberry, Creme Brulee, Dessert Sand and Crystal Blue card stock, Colonial White ribbon.  I popped the dragon and the banner up on pop dots.  I sanded the Dessert Sand circle and sponged the edges of the banner and the colonial white card stock with the castle on it. 

This is the Little Princess set.  I random stamped the background with Sunny Yellow and Cotton Candy inks and layered the White Card Stock onto the Sunny Yellow card stock.  I hand cut the present, colored it and then put it in the Sunny yellow scallop circle.

I went back to the basics here.  I believe this set is called With Love.  I used Cranberry, Sunny Yellow, Cotton Candy, Lilac Mist and Pear Inks. The lable punch is Cranberry.

This is a Stampin' Up set called Bliss.  I hand cut the Butterfly and added glitter glue to the center.  I stamped the word Bliss in Black and then punched out the label and sponged around the edges.  I used Daisy white, Black and Lagoon card stock and Lagoon and Black ink.  I ran the black through the Texture Boutique in the swirls folder.



Again I used the set I think is called With Love and the Thanks is from For Every Occasion  D1187 $22.95.  I embossed the Sunny Yellow  card stock then layered it all

Here I used Aspiration stamp set and White Ink on New England Ivy card stock.  I punched out the label Outdoor Denim card stock and layered the oval thanks on top of the label.

Thanks for looking at my blog, please let me know what you think.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment