Friday, August 20, 2010

Open crop

Last night was open crop and there were 3 of us who attended.  We had a great time visiting and sharing information.  Jean brought some of the collage art that she has made to share with us. Shannon worked on her scrapbook layout.  I finished altering a coffee sleeve that I started last weekend after Jean showed one that had been given to her.

Front












Back













The Pansy is made with SU's Butterfly punch, I punched 2 dark purple butterflies and 1 light purple butterfly from felt and cut 1 dark butterfly and the light butterfly in half then drew the lines and layered them 1/2 of the dark purple behind the full butterfly and the 1/2 light purple butterfly in front of the full dark butterfly. After the glue dried I put the star brad through the felt and the paper. I then added the 2 tone dragonfly that I die cut from felt also. On the other side I took a chipboard "J" and stamped a swirl in Staz-On black and then sponged Hydrangea ink on the letter then I spritzed it with a mixture of CTMH's Create a shade pearl paint and water, to create a shimmer effect then added it to the paper and then glued it all to the coffee sleeve. The scallop punch at the bottom is also a SU punch. The green paper is from the Veranda level 2 paper pack and the purple is from You Rock level 2 paper pack and I sponged the Hydrangea ink on it to blend with the felt colors. 


Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment