Wednesday, August 25, 2010

National Stamping Month kit, Triple Play




Starting August 23,–September 30, 2010
Customers can get the Triple Play kit beginning August 23 at 9:00 am (MDT) in the following ways:
1) Purchase the kit outright for $29.95/$34.95 (CC1010).
2) Place a minimum order of $25/$30 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding Stamp of the Month sets, Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp sets, and K-size custom stamps) and purchase the kit for only $15/$15 (CC1010A).
3) Place a minimum order of $40/$47 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding Stamp of the Month sets, Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp sets, and K-size custom stamps) and purchase the kit for only $5/$5 (CC1010B).

The Triple Play offer is good on Gathering, Individual, and EZ Invite® orders.  Customers may also order the kit on your MyCTMH® website and through EZ Invite online shopping.  The kit is available while supplies last.

For Hostesses:
Dates: August 23–September 30, 2010
Hostesses who hold a qualifying Home Gathering with minimum sales of $300/$350 will receive a Triple Play mini album kit FREE (CC1010C) Call me to Book your party now!  503-708-6889

For New Consultants: 
Dates: September 1–September 30, 2010
New Consultants who enroll during the month of September will receive the Triple Play mini album kit FREE as part of their New Consultant Kit.  No additional tax or shipping/handling will be charged.  Call me; I can help you sign up now.  503-708-6889

I have one kit and plan on putting it together soon.  They are so cute.  I will be sure to share it when I get it put together.  

I have my new Autumn/Winter Idea books.  If you place an order with me I will send you one of the new Idea books for FREE!!!

Happy Scrapin', 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment