Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poop?

Yes, you read it correctly. I spent some time last week making some Turkey Poop and Pumpkin Poop for the Bazaar in November. This goes right along with all the other Poop I make and sell.


My Friend Teri Showed me how to make things using oval and circle punches and so I thought that I would try my Cricut and see if I could do the same with it. The punches are easier but now I don't have to go buy all the punches. The Pumpkin was made with Accent Essentials and Paper Doll Dress up. The Turkey was made with Accent Essentials, a tiny Daisy flower punch and a 1/2" circle punch. I cut the beaks out of scraps. The Turkey was very time consuming because I had to cut all the scallops then cut each one apart and put them back together. I used the Xyron with permanent adhesive in it. For the leaves on the background I used the W2013 Give Thanks Booking set. I inked the stamp in the lighter color and then rocked the stamp on the darker color to get the dual tones.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment