Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trip to the beach for Labor Day Weekend.

This is the only picture at the beach that I took. I thought I saw an Otter in the waves but I guess not.

We went to celebrate our 28th Anniversary. The weather was nice and it was so quiet. I took some projects to work on but didn't get much done.

I came home and made a wedding card for Steve's boss who is getting married on the 19th.
I've seen so many beautiful cards done like this that I wanted to make one myself and I think it turned out Beautiful. I stamped the saying from D1341 Butterfly Wings inside. The base is CTMH cs but the other papers are not. The Silver is left over from Stampin' Up and the white shimmery paper I purchased at Big Lots. The butterfly is a Sizzix die cut and the embossing folders are Swiss Dots and Script from Cuttle Bug.

Happy Scrapin'

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment