Sunday, September 27, 2009

New cards.

I finally made a couple new cards today and no they are not the 16 I need for all the October Birthdays on my calendar.

I played with the September Stamp of the Month D1375 Treasures. I used Lilac Mist paper and ink along with Sweet Leaf ink and Ribbon and I used some Daisy White Organdy ribbon too. I used my Cuttle Bug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the white Shimmery paper, and sponges lightly around the edges of the Daisy White CS with the flower on it. Inside I stamped Thinking of you from D1265 Gracious Greetings. I am sending this to my DH's Boss along with the Pictures I took at their wedding last weekend.

This one I made for my Neighbor who's bride just arrived from the Philippines this week. They were married 14 months ago and he has been anxiously waiting for his lovely bride. I made this card to welcome her to the neighborhood. I used D1370 Welcome Home, and again I used Lilac Mist ink and card stock and the shimmery white paper that I found at Big Lots. I also used the Daisy White Organdy ribbon.

I have been working on some other items too, but I am not quite ready to share them yet.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment