Friday, August 14, 2009

What do you mean it's time for Fair?

Wow, I didn't realize it has been 2 weeks since I posted last. How time flies. My friend, Loyal, came over last week and I helped her make posters for the Clackamas County Fair, well I cut the letters and other decorations out on the Cricut and Loyal did all the real work that went into the posters. We had fun and enjoyed our day together.


I made this card about a week ago and love how it turned out, I used CTMH's Emporium paper pack, my new embossing folders from Cuttle Bug and my Sister Carolyn's favorite bible verse.

I made this one from CTMH's Unforgettable paper pack and Aspirations stamp set.


I used papers from the Tickled Pink Scrapbooking kit special. I used the embossing folders again and little white buckles from the Mini Medley White daisy collection. I added my sister Shirley's favorite bible verse to this one and it is her favorite colors too.

This one I made for my Father-in-Law who recently suffered a stroke and is currently in a nursing home receiving physical therapy and getting stronger every day. This is a sneak peak from the new Autumn/Winter Idea book. It is called Sweet Home.

I really need to get some of my Scrapbooking done but I'm having too much fun making cards.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment