Thursday, August 20, 2009


Well, I did get the Tinkerin' kit finished but I didn't follow all of the instructions. I didn't feel like putting all the eyelets in that I was supposed to and I changed some for Brads. I think they turned out pretty cute. Matter of fact I was thinking that the pictures of Mary and her Giant Sunflowers would look pretty cute on these pages. Who knows maybe that is what I will work on tomorrow, at least until we go to the Clackamas County Fair.

This is the Left page.

This is the Right page.

This is the first card, it is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

This is the 2 nd card it is 5 1/2" X 4 1/4".

This is the 3 rd card and it is 3" x 3".

I am trying to get caught up on the kits that I am behind with so that I can work with some of the new papers and stamp sets out of the new Idea Book. I ordered some of the new sets and I can hardly wait to start playing with them. I also want to start working on my Christmas cards.

Happy Scrapin',


No comments:

Post a Comment