Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More new cards.

I used the New Grace Papers from Close To My Heart and Gracious Greetings stamp set.
I used the new Delightful Things stamp set with the Grace papers here.
Again I used the New Grace Papers and the New Delightful Things Stamp set. I popped up the daisy flower that I double stamped and hand cut.
This is pretty much the same card, I just swapped the B & T paper.

This card I used the same Grace paper but used the back side of the blue paper and stamped the border and hand cut it and layered a piece of Twilight on the inside of the card and added some Organdy ribbon.

I hope you like the cards. I really do intend on making more scrapbook pages, but I have to keep up with all the birthdays on my calendar.

Happy scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment