Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scrapbook Pages at last!

I know I said I would post my scrapbook pages here and now I have. I don't have pictures on them yet, but those will come later.

This is a kit I purchased from my up-line. I love how she has a two page spread and 3 cards that all match and she has us use a different technique each month too. We used Back Country Level 2 paper pack, E1007 Homestead Alphabet set and stamped the letters in Sunflower and then rocked them in Olive to give them a multi tone look. We also used C1362 You're a Hoot, that is where the owls came from. You can see the technique better in the close up pics below. We also distressed the edges of the Background and Texture (B&T) papers.

Here are the pages up close.

I cheated a little, I was supposed to hand cut out the leafy branch border on the right page, but I used my Cricut Design Studio and the Camp out Cricut cartridge and welded several branches together and let the Cricut do the work for me. I love my Cricut!!!


This is one of the 3 cards in the kit. It is 3" x 3". Not a lot to this card other than distressing the edges of the Background (B&T) paper. I missed the step to distress the Colonial White card stock. Ooops!

This is the 2 nd card from the kit and it is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". We stamped these letters in Sunflower and trimmed them and added hemp before placing the letters on the card front. The owl we stamped in barn red and rocked in Outdoor Denim. I did hand cut the leafy branch on this one. We added sunflower brads for the owls eyes.

This is the 3rd card in the kit and it is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" We distressed the edges of the Background (B&T) papers and stamped the owl in Barn red and then rocked it in outdoor denim. Added the brads to the eyes and placed on the card.



I made these cards with the Back Country level 2 paper pack and the D1353 Campin' Fever stamp set. I made them a couple days ago, but didn't get them posted. I followed the Workshops on the go from My CTMH website. Very masculine I think.


I hope you enjoy the new items I posted today and if you have any questions please call or email me and I will try to answer them.

I got a sneak peak at the new Fall/Winter Idea book. WOW!!! It has changed a lot!!! There are some new products and lots of new stamps. I also have the new retired list.

Happy Scrapin'

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment