Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kylie's Birthday card.

Kylie called me this morning, to thank me for her birthday card.

I usually tuck something special in the birthday cards for the little ones on my list under 12. And this looked like the perfect holder. I used Dream Wishes level 2 papers and the Happy Endings Stamp set to make this card.
I made this card after seeing the Halloween Treat holder tutorial by Teresa Black here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFAIcwstmv0&feature=channel_page . I modified the pattern a bit so it would fit into an invitation envelope. it is 4 1/4" x 12" and I scored at 4" and at 8 1/4" and again at 8 1/2". I cut the oval 1/4" from the end that I started scoring from. You will need to fold the card to see exactly where you need to cut the 1/2 Circle.

I know it's not a scrapbook page, but I will get back to scrapin soon.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment