Thursday, October 1, 2015

It’s in the Bag

October Constant Campaign
When a new Consultant signs up during October, they will receive the 2015 Close To My Heart Convention bag FREE in their New Consultant Kit! They can then travel in style with this trendy and eye-catching cross body bag, perfectly sized for carrying layouts, paper packets, and projects that are in-progress. Along with the items found in the newly revamped New Consultant Kit, this bag will help New Consultants start their business with confidence and flair! 
Dates: Offer valid October 1, 2015 (9:00 am MDT)–October 31, 2015 (11:59 pm MDT).
I have seen this bag in person and it is very nice, you will LOVE it.

If you have any questions please call me 503-708-6889 I would love to have you join my team.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment