Monday, October 26, 2015

Mystery Hostess gathering will end soon.

If you want to get the drawing for $25.00 in FREE CTMH Products, you only have till Saturday, October 31st to place your order.

Everyone who places an order on my website, no matter the size, will have their name entered into the drawing to win $25.00 in Free Close To My Heart products.  All you have to do is go to my website scroll to the bottom of the home page and click JOIN on the Mystery Hostess gathering.  You might have to create an account if you haven't placed an order on my website before.  I receive an email when you place your order and I will add your name to the drawing once I receive the email. The order will be sent directly to you and you can choose how fast you receive it.  If you have any questions please email me jwilson@bctonline.com or call me 503-708-6889,

You can also join my team from my website and get this awesome bag for joining.

All orders over $50.00 are eligible to order Twinkle, 
the November, Stamp Of The Month for just $5.00.



Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment