Friday, October 9, 2015

Did you mis-out on the Mystery Hostess event in September?

Well I just created another one for October.  When you place an order through me or my website, your name will be entered into a drawing to be the Mystery Hostess for the month.

What is a Mystery Hostess and why would you want to be one?

Well, you know a Hostess is someone who has party and earns products based on their sales for the party, right?  Well a Mystery Hostess means that all the names of the people who make a purchase no matter the size of the order gets their name put in a drawing to get the hostess rewards without having a party.  This means no cleaning your house, no begging people to come to the party, no preparing snacks and no cleaning up after the party.

Why would you want to be the Mystery Hostess?

Who wouldn't want to win the $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart products?

So what are you waiting for?  Make sure you place your order by the end of October and your name will be entered into this month's drawing to be the Mystery Hostess and get to pick out what you want
for the $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart products.

If you have any questions please email me jwilson@bctonline.com or call me 503-708-6889.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment