Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I have been given a challenge.

The first team member to get the most sales for the next 2 weeks (Sept. 15 - 30) will win a Close to My Heart Rolling Tote. I want the Tote.  As you know I already have a Mystery Hostess Gathering going till Sept 28th, on my website. http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Default.aspx One lucky person will get $25.00 in FREE CTMH Products.  So, who's going to help me get the tote and have a chance at winning the Mystery Hostess Rewards?

Here's a couple ways you can help me get the tote.

If you're going to the Crop 4 Vets you can purchase your Urban paper pack and the class will be FREE!!! Call me by Friday with your order and I'll have it at the Crop 4 Vets for you.

Or you can get ready for the Zoe Workshop on October 11th by purchasing the Zoe Workshop On The Go. http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=8716


Just look at this beautiful Rolling Tote.



 This Rolling Tote holds 3 of our Small organizer,
 Our Medium organizer,



and our Large organizer.  

Plus so much more and it even collapses for storage.  How cool is that?

Please help me win this Tote.  

Go to my website, join the Mystery Hostess Gathering and make a purchase, any purchase will help. I will let you know who wins this Tote as soon as I find out.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice 



No comments:

Post a Comment