Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TuVous Layouts using Studio J

I have only played with Close To My Heart's Studio J scrapbooking program during the testing stages. I met a lady, during a recent stay in the Hospital, and she scrapbooks digitally.  I talked to her a little bit about the program, but since I haven't really used it I couldn't tell her just how easy it is to use.  Nothing to download and store. Only $6.95 per 2 page layout and shipping as low as $4.95 for smart post.

I decided to use the photos from a recent photo shoot that my Niece came and did for me.  She takes awesome pics and I love spending time with her.  My Daughter was there and all of their children came too.  So of course I had to get the kids to model my new TuVous jewelry and ties for me.

 My Daughter was looking up poses for us to try online and we did use a couple, but I was not willing to try most of them, however they did keep a smile on my face for the pictures.
 My Grandson Zack and Great Nephew Kobe were my tie models, they were so funny to watch.  Got some super cute pictures too.
 My Granddaughters Mary (in the plaid) and Hailey (in the Hat) and Great Nieces Kylie(in the red) and Keyanna(in the blue) were the jewelry models and loved to try on all the jewelry. We all had so much fun. I want to do more and get the girls together in some pictures and see how they turn out.
It is always fun getting together with family and not many like to  play dress-up anymore, but we sure do. Below are a few more pictures that I didn't get in a layout yet.



 Kobe refused to smile till I told him I pay my models, I gave him the tie of his choice.  He took Ivy League, his favorite color is orange.








You can click here to start shopping or view my TuVous website.  We offer affordable Men's and Women's fashion accessories.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment