Thursday, July 3, 2014

There are so many new items in this 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations book.

I am so excited, I want to show you all the cool new stuff but I can't, not yet.

I can tell you that the new Annual Inspirations is Amazing.

They retired 4 colors, Buttercup, Creme Brulee, Twlight and Sky.  But the ones they replaced them with are very nice too, they are Thistle, Glacier, Flaxen, Canary and Pixie.  Here is a pic of the new Color palette

We have some new tools: Triangle Edge punch, Chevron Edge punch, Scallop Edge punch, Craft mat, Washi Tape Dispenser it has magnetic sides so the dispensers can stay together.  New adhesive that replaces the Tombow. New Score board, I can't wait to get mine.
Like I said there's so much I want to share with you.  

I do have a deal for you though, one that will get this brand new 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations Idea book in your hands fast.

If you place an order on my website or by sending me an email I will send you one shinny brand new 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations Idea book for FREE!!!

That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment