Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mystery Hostess?

Today is the day I announce the Winner of the Mystery Hostess Drawing, the one who will win $25.00 in FREE CTMH Products of their choice.



I had a few entries this time which is exciting for me.  


Just want to say thank you all for placing orders on my website, you will all receive a free copy of the new Close To My Heart 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations Idea book.


So, with out further delay, 


(Drum roll please)


The


Winner


Is
  Dawn Lynch

 

Congratulations Dawn, Please email me your list of items you would like and I will get them ordered for you.  jwilson@bctonline.com.  


Thank you again for purchasing from my website.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

This drawing was ran through Random.org, below are the results.

True Random Number Service

Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our new app!

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Dawn Lynch
  2. Christina Carnrite
  3. Moe Shak
Timestamp: 2014-07-01 09:49:52 UTC



No comments:

Post a Comment