Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Picture My Life scrapbooking pocket program



There are 5 more Picture My Life card sets, Chalk it up, Pear and partridge, For Always, Wanderful and Seaside. You get 44 - 4" x 6" cards (2 each of 22 designs) 78 - 3" x 4" cards ( 3 each of 26 designs) 1 - 12" x 12" Designed cover sheet and 10 - 12" x 12" Memory Protectors (various designs) These new Picture My Life programs will be available August 1, 2014.

Memory protectors in several styles to fit our needs.

 New Chalk It Up
New For Always
 New Pear and Partridge
 New Seaside
 New Wanderful

 Babycakes
 Balloon Ride
 Chantilly
 Later Sk8r
 Laughing Lola
 Skylark
 Surf's Up

If you would like to purchase what we already offer you can go to my website http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=26,

If you have any questions please call me 503-708-6889 or email me jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment