Friday, September 13, 2013

Laughing Lola Mini Album

I have been wanting to make one of these for quite some time now and when I saw another CTMH Consultant Annette Green post her Graphic 45 Tag Album on Facebook the other day, I just had to make one.  So here are the pictures.

I used Laughing Lola paper, Sparkles and Pearls along with a couple Halloween Stamp sets.  Some are retired, but I think they fit perfectly with the album.  I used 2 rectangle chipboard pieces from CTMH's Tag album for the covers and made my own binding by cutting a 4" x 12" strip of Black cardstock and scoring it at 1" intervals then folded it like an accordion. I folded it in half length wise and adhered it together to make it more sturdy.  I cut several cards from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge using the Cricut Design Studio(Similar to Cricut Craft Room), because I could make them exactly the width and length that I wanted them.  I also cut envelopes.  I then adhered the cards and tags that I cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge to the left or right side of the folded cardstock.  I cut all of the pieces out of Black cardstock.



























I love how quickly this little album came together.  It was so much fun, to play with all my toys and beautiful papers.  I think Laughing Lola is my favorite paper pack out of this book, however I do like Proplayer paper pack a lot also.

I would love to know what you think about this little Mini Album.  So please leave me a comment.   If you are interested in taking a class on this book, please email me jwilson@bctonline.com or call me 503-708-6889 and I will let you know when and where the class will be held.  

I will have this mini album on display at the Clark County Women's Expo Saturday, September 14th and Sunday, September 15th if you want to stop by and take a closer look.  

I will also have the new Holidays From The Heart Ideabook, be one of the first 40 people to visit our booth and get one while supplies last. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment