Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laughing Lola Mini Album workshop.


  • There are 2 dates to choose from to make this adorable little mini album.
    Saturday, October 26, 2013 or Saturday, November 2, 2013. 
    10:00 AM email me for directions.
  • Price: $25.00/per person
  • You will make this mini album using the Laughing Lola paper. You will need to bring your favorite scissors, paper cutter and adhesive, including glue dots, foam tape/ pop dots and a strong adhesive. 
    Your kit will contain:
    2 pieces 4” x 8” chipboard
    6 sheets cardstock
    6 sheets B and T paper

    14 pre-cut labels
    8 pre-cut cards (Makes 16 pages)
    1 envelope with card
    8 tags of multiple colors
    16 magnets
    3 Ribbons, 2 yards each
    Black fun fur, 2 yards
    1 pack Sparkles
    ½ pack Pearls
    ½ pack Bulk Sparkles
    I will supply written instructions and the use of my inks, the Stamps, blocks and liquid glass.
    I will need to place the order ASAP so please respond by October 7th to allow me time to order the product.
    If you would like to make the mini album and you are busy October 19th, I have other dates available. Including week days.  Just let me know what works for you.
    If you want to make the mini album but don't want it to be for Halloween, that is not a problem.  This mini album is versatile, the only thing that makes it Halloween oriented is the stamp sets that I used.  You can use other stamp sets, or if you have some in mind, I can give you the sizes of the labels and you can bring your own stamps.
    Here are more pics.
    These are added places to put pictures and they fold up secure with a strong magnet to keep them closed.

2 comments: