Sunday, September 22, 2013

Base & Bling: Wear Your Creativity!


Craft cute, wearable accessories with Close To My Heart's new Base & Bling product line. Watch the video to see our fun project bases, textiles, jewels, and accents you can use to add a little glam to your style today!

I hope you enjoyed the video.  If you are interested in making a Necklace or any of the other Base and Bling wearable crafts you can order it here or by calling me at 503-708-6889.

Here are pictures of the items I made using our Base & Bling Jewelry Necklace


I started with a Teal velvet that I found at a yard sale last summer.  
Then added the Pink and Teal accents along with the Metal flowers.
 Here I did the same but added purple instead of the pink accents.

 Here are the Hair clips one in Pink and one in Purple.  I also added different metal accents.

I purchased these hair combs a while back and thought it would be fun to play with them while I was working with the Base & Bling.




Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment