Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New CTMH "Artbooking" Cricut Cartridge Handbook pics

Here is a copy of the Handbook for "Artbooking" Close To My Hearts Newest Cricut Cartridge.





















































Be one of the first to get the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and you can choose an "A" or "B" size stamp of your choice including the Jeanettes Archive stamps for all pre-ordered Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Kits.  Place your order by July 30th to get this special offer.  Which qualifies you for the Stamp Of the Month for just $5.00. Please send me an email and indicate the Item number for the Free Item on your email order.  I will be placing orders on August 1st for all Pre-Orders. 

If you place a Pre-Order of $150.00 or more, before shipping you will also receive the Hostess benefits of $25.00 of FREE Select Close To My Heart Products.  I will email you the list of products you may choose from.  Remember this offer is only valid through me and only till July 30th, so place your order soon.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I WANT! I WANT! : ) So many things you can do with it! I'm really excited now! Thank you for sharing : )
    ~Tarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete