Monday, July 29, 2013

Artbooking Mini Albums from Saturdays Idea Book Kick Off party.

Here are the details of the Pro Player Mini Album, by my new Guest Designer Dawn Jedda.  (AKA my Daughter)  I took the pictures on my cell phone and for some reason I couldn't quit shaking so they aren't very good.  I will apologize for them now. Most of this Mini Album was cut on the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  The paper pack is called Pro Player and it comes with coordination cardstock in these 4 colors, Slate, Black, Ruby and Pacifica.  She also used Slate Polka-Dot Washi tape, Pro Player Assortment, Slate Striped Twist Ties, Durables Round Studs and Slate and Creme Brulee Bakers Twine.  Dawn used Tech Speak and The Workshop On The Go Stamp sets from pages 32 and 35 in the New Autumn Winter 2013 Idea book.

 All the little pieces on the front of the book were cut off the cartridge also.
 This page has a pocket and the paper that is inserted in side is from the cartridge too.  When i cut the white paper for Dawn I didn't realize how big it was going to cut out so I used a large scrap but it cut larger than I expected and ended up with half the arrow cut out of the edge.  We both thought it was pretty cool how it turned out and Dawn decided to use it in the book anyway.  She drew the lines on to make it look like notebook paper.  There is a smaller stamp in the 3 sets that actually looks like that paper, so you don't have to draw the lines.

 On this page Dawn cut an envelope and tag to go inside the envelope.  She added Washi tape and the twist tie.
 Dawn went threw some of my older embellishments and found some Red studs and swirls that go great in the book too.
 The joined circles on the right page are an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge and again another notebook paper.
 Here are Zack, Hailey, Keyanna, Kobe, Jordan and Alex all playing games in my living room.  Kylie and Mary must have been outside when we took this pic.  This is a normal site at my house.
 Zack got bored playing games and decided to play the Keyboard that Grandpa picked up recently.
 He jokingly said he was picking one up for all the grandchildren.  However I don't know where he is going to put them.  He loves to encourage them to play music of any kind.  Jordan Plays the Clarinet and Zack is hoping to play the Saxophone when School starts up. My Son James played the Sax in school too.
 The one page that didn't get finished before my Party on Saturday.  Dawn added a pocket to the right page and the connected circles adhered to the inside of the back.  This would make a great Connect 4 game background for a page if someone plays connect 4 a lot.

I love how this little Mini Album turned out.  Dawn did such a wonderful job.  Thank you Dawn for designing this great little Mini ALbum for me.

These little mini albums would be great for different little events that happen in our lives that we want to remember forever.  I am so excited that Close To My Heart brought out another Cricut Cartridge and love how they pack so many projects into one cartridge.  You can use both the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges right along with the Artbooking cartridge and make so many different things.  It is amazing.  Thank you Close To My Heart for creating such a great tool to work with and making my job so much fun and so easy.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment