Sunday, July 28, 2013

Are You READY?

Well last night we had our Ideabook Kick-Off party and did we have fun.  We played The Price Is Close To My Heart (similar to The Price Is Right) and CTMH BINGO.  Just a couple of fun ways to get everyone acquainted with the new products and where to find them in the Idea book.  We gave out lots of prizes too.

Here are the Display boards that I made showing some of the new products
 This display board shows the Artbooking Cartridge collection and some of the items that I made from it.  I had so much fun playing with my toys this week.  Have I ever told you that I LOVE my Job?  Well I do LOVE my job.
 I made these 2 layouts using the Laughing Lola paper pack and the Artbooking cartridge. I cut the everything I needed to complete these from the same 2 pages in the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge book.  I added the yellow behind the windows just cause I thought it would look cool.
 Same goes for these pages all items were cut from the same 2 pages in the Artbooking book.  It tells you what size to cut the main image and everything else fits to that page size.  I Love it.  This is the best cartridge so far.
 This Lay out is using the new Sarita paper pack.  I used Cotton Candy cardstock to tone down the craziness of the patterned paper.  Love how it turned out.   This was a recent visit from my Niece who is 2 weeks older than my Son.  We enjoyed the visit and getting to meet Kasseys new family.
 
 My Daughter Dawn made this layout using the New Pro Player Workshop On The Go kit.  The kids had fun at the BCT Backyard Bash playing their giant Chess set.
 This layout is using the New Huntington paper pack and new Swirls Around stamp set.  I also used the Artbooking cartridge to cut out the roses, leaves and flourish. Added some sparkles and pictures.
 These are cards that Dawn and I made this last week also.
 These are using the Pro Player papers and coordination stamp sets.
 These cards are made with the Laughing Lola paper and coordinating stamps.

 This is the new Frosted paper pack and one of the new Hostess stamp sets.
 This is also made with the Frosted papers.
 And this tag I made using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the Frosted paper pack.
 You wouldn't know it but this is the new Babycakes paper pack.  It is geared toward babies.
 This paper pack is the Huntington paper pack and some of the new Jewelry making metal flowers that we are now offering in the Idea book.
 We now have our own version of the Smash book, we call ours Crush books.  Very cute accesories and coordinating stamps too.  Here is one of the sets called Reel Life.
 We are now offering this Designed Decor Flip Stand Album.  It is only $12.95.  It is made so that you can put your own paper inside the stand so when you flip to the last page it is all decorated.  I cut the pages from the new Artbooking cartridge and since it was offset, I added some tule and rolled roses and plastic flowers to the edge to even it out.
 This is what made me think the tulle would be perfect for the edge.  Miss Melody is so stinking cute.
If you like Mini Albums, YOU are going to LOVE this new Artbooking cricut cartridge.  Here is why.  I made this little Halloween mini album straight from the cartridge.  I of course add some of my own photos.  I will have more on this mini album in the next couple days.
 Dawn came to the rescue and made these 3 following mini albums for the Idea Bood Kick-off.  They are all made using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge also.  She did a fantastic job.  Tarina and I helped finish the embellishing.  I will have more on all of these mini albums in the next few days.

Dawn used the new Babycakes papers and cardstock to make this.
 This mini is made using the Sarita paper pack Rolled roses and some of the new jewelry making flowers.
 This is the Pro Player paper pack and it too was made using the Artbooking cartridge.

There are 10 mini albums on this one cartridge.  There are 700 images.  There are no empty keys on any of CTMH's cartridge, that is a deal in it's self.  

Some of you are thinking that $99.00 is a lot for one cartridge.  And I  agree, but if you add up all the stamps sets 3 @ $17.95 = $53.85 and the chipboard 3 @ $4.95 = $14.85 all that added up is $68.80 so that makes the cartridge $30.30.  Show me a cartridge that has 700 images and every key filled for $30.30.  

 I have 37 cartridges and do you know the ones I use the most?  Art Philosophy, Artiste and now the Artbooking ones.  I also have the Big Kick and a ton of dies, I should sell them and make more room in my craft room, as I NEVER use them.  They are just sitting there taking up space and collecting dust.  I used to use them a lot, but since CTMH has created the Cricut Cartridges, that is pretty much all I use.  
-
I am taking pre-orders for the Cricut cartridges if you want one call or text me 503-708-6889, you can even send me an email jwilson@bctonline.com.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment