Monday, October 8, 2012

Ph. D Certified

A couple weeks ago I went into the CTMH Corp. website and logged into the Training Academy to finish the Ph. D. Courses that I started earlier this year.  I completed my Bachelor's and Masters Courses in 2009.  When I completed all 4 of the courses a message came up that said

On behalf of Close To My Heart and the Training Academy, we would like to congratulate you for earning your Ph. D. degree. Reaching this milestone in your Close To My Heart training is an accomplishment you should be very proud of.

In 4-6 weeks, you will receive your 12" × 12" diploma along with your Ph. D. certified pin in the mail.  It is signed by CEO and founder Jeanette Lynton and the President of Training Monica Wihongi.

I received the certificate and pin in the mail Friday.  Thanks Jeanette and Monica.  I love the Pin and Certificate.  I have just the place to hang the Certificate.




The pin is magnetic and I wore it all evening.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment