Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New artwork for my card class this month.

I found these ideas on Pinterest and Splitcoastampers

I made the first one using CTMH's Avonlea papers.  I added Chocolate and Dessert Sand card stock.  I used the Artiste Cartridge to cut out the shapes under the ribbon rose.  I stamped the tag with the Avonlea workshop stamp set in Dessert Sand and Juniper ink. I sponged all the edges with Dessert Sand Ink then distressed the edges with CTMH's Edge Distressor.  I added 2 large Rhinestones in the top left corner.  
I also added Chocolate Bakers twine to the tag.

 I made this card using Family Tree D1526.  I stamped the tree in Black Stazon ink on the Lagoon card stock.  I used CTMH's new Lagoon Pigment ink to stamp the swirl on the Black card stock.  I used a White gel pen to dot the edges of the Black card stock.  I stamped the Butterfly from A Flutter a in Black Stazon on the Lagoon card stock and cut it out.  I backed  the black card stock in Topiary card stock.  I dotted around the lagoon swirl on the edge of the black card base.  I used Foam tape to the back of the scalloped circle to give the card some dimension.
I hope to have the other 2 cards made in the next few days.  

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about these cards.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment