Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Play time with "Dotty For You".

I finally took some time to play with the May, Close To My Heart Special "Dotty For You" paper pack.  If you spend $35.00 on CTMH product, you can purchase the Dotty For You paper pack for just $5.00.  Here are the cards I made using some of the Dotty For You papers.
I used SU bird Punch and French Script background stamp.  
I also used some old CTMH flower stamp sets and the leaves from the new Friendship Bouquet S1205 which is May's Stamp of the Month. I uses Sweet Leaf, Smoothie, Sunflower and Dessert sand Inks.  I think I will send this one to my Mother for Mother's Day, a little late, but she will love it.
 Here I used the Friendship Bouquet S1205 with a $50.00 purchase you can get this set for just $5.00.
I used Creme Brulee and White Daisy CS and stamped in Chocolate and Dessert Sand Ink. I used Sweet Leaf and Sunflower markers to color in the flowers and leaves.
I started with Smoothie CS and layered on the Green polka dots paper then took Dessert Sand ink and sponged around the Creme Brulee CS and layered on the Multi colored Butterflies paper after I sponged the dessert Sand ink around it's edges too.  I Stamped the Sentiment and small butterfly from A Tree A1124  in Chocolate Ink and cut it into a banner.  I used Foam tape to pop up one end and glued the other end down to the paper.

With this card I stamped the largest Sunflower from Friendship Bouquet s1205 on a 3.5 x 3.5 piece of Daisy White CS and colored it in with Sunflower and Chocolate markers.  I sponged the edges with Dessert sand ink and layered it onto the Green polka dot paper after I had sponged the edges of it with Dessert sand Ink also.  I then layered it onto the Creme Brulee CS that I had stamped with the SU French Script Background.

I made all of these cards on Saturday at the Crop Shannon and I held in Gladstone.  We hold a crop every month on a Saturday.  If you are interested in coming to one of our crops you can sign up at our Meetup group Portland Friends Scrap.  You will have to join Meetup and join our group, but it is free to join both.  We have such a great group of ladies who come.  No Drama, which is always nice.  We keep you informed on the group events and crops.  We will be starting classes soon so join now and check in often.

I know I promised pictures of the Dinning room after I put everything back where is went and I still have to do some of that.  I will try to get that done this week.  It has been a little crazy around here again.  My grandchildren have been sick and my MIL is not doing well.  Mary had to get a new cast as she threw up in her old one.  Yuck!!!  Steve started back at Boeing on Friday, the first two weeks he will work days and then he will start on Swing shift.  Like I said Crazy again, I don't think it will stop.  Soon Dawn will have our weekends full of events for her Ice Cream Trailer and since Charlie will be out of state with Tech school all Summer, I have offered to help with serving Ice Cream.  One of my favorite jobs in the world, even though I can not eat it myself anymore.

Until next time, Happy Scrapin',

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cards, but especially the butterfly one. It's so darn cute!!
    I hope all the crazyness melds into happy crazyness for the summer :)

    Love and Miss you,
    Tarina

    ReplyDelete