Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 19, 2012

Yesterday, we lost a Dear, Kind and Wonderful Lady.  

Joan Emilia Thomas
January 13, 1931 - May 19, 2012

Weep not for me though I am gone into that gentle night. 

Grieve if you will, but not for long upon my soul's sweet flight. 

I am at peace, my soul's at rest, there is no need for tears. 

For with your love I was so blessed, for all those many years. 

There is no pain, I suffer not, the fear now all is gone. 

Put now these things out of your thoughts, in your memory I live on. 

Remember not my fight for breath, remember not the strife. 

Please do not dwell upon my death, but celebrate my life.

Copyright 1992 Constance Jenkins



You will truly be missed. 

I could not have dreamed of a better Mother-In-Law and role model.  Joan was a devout Catholic who never lost her way and always knew that Les and God would be waiting for her in Heaven. 
I love you Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment